As Sales Director Footwear for Europe you will lead, coach and develop a Sales Team to profitably achieve volume and value targets as in Annual Financial Plan through growing retail partnerships and brand equity with a focus on high standard customer/consumer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop sales strategy to ensure we are successful across channels in evolving market trends and competitor moves. Put in place a cohesive sales platform to achieve sales performance indicators including forecasting, sell-in and sell-out monitoring.
- Ensure effective planning by partnering with forecasting and collaborating closely with merchandising to optimise stock levels and avoid stock-outs.
- Develop sales performance management tools, Way to Sell process and standards, focused on building improved customer relationship and optimize their performance.
- Develop and implement a strategy to optimize distribution and support Premiumisation strategy.
- Lead and coach the achievement of team performance and create a succession and talent pool for the future.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment to achieve the sales plan.
- Department P&L “big numbers” management and control ( net sales / MGP / OPEX / BC)
- Active member of Country Leadership Team and contributor to AFP process.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Wholesale Sales management and an excellent understanding of the wholesale footwear process at regional / international level
- Progressive experience selling and leading footwear sales strategy in a wholesale business model
- Can profitably grow sales while aligning with brand and customer segmentation strategies
- Establish long term strategies while delivering consistent and first class execution
- Experience working in a matrix organization and collaboratively across departments
- Financial skills and understanding of profitability drivers for us and our customers
- Identify future business opportunities / risks and to develop strategies to address
- Anticipate and identify competitor and retail changes which may affect our business
- Experience leading sales teams on all metrics including daily, monthly and annual revenue targets, account development, inventory levels, and delivering required gross margin
- Fluent in English
Position Location: Brussels European HQ, Barcelona, Paris, Merone or Offenbach
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit levistraussandco.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.