RETAIL MERCHANDISING MANAGER MEN EMEA
Moncler EMEA Men Retail Merchandising Manager will be responsible to develop EMEA Men product strategy and monitor business performance, being constantly up to date on market and client needs, in order to maximize our sales performance.
– Perform buying activities: qualitative and quantitative analysis to define master order ensuring a balanced global product mix, aligning with Retail and Collection Merchandising on the key seasonal messages and core product selection
– Gather product feedback and market needs in order exploit business opportunities; conduct qualitative analysis on a daily base and elaborate and share inputs in terms of visual merchandising and merchandising relocation
– Work on stock level optimization across stores; analyze selling trends highlighting actions on reorders or cancellations; constantly monitor supply and slow movers.
– Research and continuous update on business trend, competitor offer and products needs
– Execute the training product sessions to stores staff, guaranteeing the full understanding of the collection and strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
– Previous experience (5-8 years) in a similar role is essential within fashion industries
– A first management experience on a similar role would be an advantage
– Comfortable in building ranges based on store profile, visualising product selections and past sales performance
– Experience in menswear preferably in luxury retailers
– Solid product knowledge and strong luxury feeling
– Analytical and able to identify new product initiatives
– Able to interacts with flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders
– Hands-on approach and problem-solving skills
– Fluent English; knowledge of another foreign language is preferred
– Excellent proficiency in excel
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.