• Collaborate with Product team and Headquarter to review sales forecast
• Update stock policy to reflect future stock needs and anticipate peak seasons
• New product launch: elaborate stock strategy
• Formulate yearly stock objectives
• Be proactive and alert management in case of discrepancies
• Monitor stock rotation of in-range & discontinued products
• KPI: Forecast accuracy, stock levels, novelties performances…
• Manage end-customer enquiries and firm orders – follow up the whole supply chain to reach customer on time
• Coordinate with Headquarter and Logistics throughout the supply chain to ensure operations go smoothly and stocks are booked in/allocated to boutiques at the right time to meet business needs
• Responsible for all product data maintenance in relevant systems according to the group compliance rules
• Work on reporting tools: Forecast Accuracy, new product launches performance…
Strong functional line of reporting with Jewellery Merchandising Manager.
Work closely with Merchandising team members, HQ, Commercial, Product Marketing/Communication team, PR, Logistics, CS, IS & O, Finance.
Over 1 year of experience in Merchandising, Demand Planning or related functions with handling of a wide SKU base and network in retail industry, luxury field is a plus.
Strong analytical & numerical skills with commercial awareness
Self-motivated, quick learner, positive attitude, ability to plan and prioritize and able to work under pressure.
Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin; Computer literacy and excellent in Excel.
SAP knowledge appreciated
BI reporting tool knowledge
Good communication and collaboration with cross-functionsShanghai
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.