You will play a key role in the development of Men’s RTW collections of the brand. You will lead the Men’s RTW product development and assure the delivery of results.
How you will contribute
- Lead and oversee all the processes of the Men RTW collection development
- Ensure that the agreed timing for the collection development is respected
- Coordinate the workflow in development of both make and buy collections
- Liaise on a daily basis with the atelier manager to check the collection progress and guarantee the key meetings’ deadlines
- Brief the Pattern Making Department on inputs from the Design Office
- Manage the Men RTW Product development dedicated team
- Attend and manage all fitting meetings working closely with the Design Office
- Guarantee the correct use of the product development dedicated systems and analyze any possible critical point
- Anticipate potential issues in collection development
- Oversee the external suppliers activities, ensuring timing, quality and budget respect
- Strive for innovative solutions
Who you are
- An individual with an extensive post qualification experience (at least 7 years) in a similar role and a profound knowledge of MRTW collection development in luxury companies
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and at different levels in the company
- Highly organized and with demonstrated thoroughness in order to ensure quality work
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad from time to time
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.