The Men / Women Shoes’ Merchandiser is responsible for the definition and coordination of the Retail merchandising activities, with respect to the Shoes categories, collaborating with the Subsidiaries and defining the buying guidelines for Retail network.
- Develops the guidelines to be applied during the buying session for all the stores at worldwide level, in line with buying budget, market’s needs and Brand DNA
- Develops the briefing document and defines the dimensioning, structure and composition of the Men & Women Shoes’ collection according to Retail needs
- Is in charge of the collection presentations and trainings for local Buyers and Central Visual Merchandising teams
- Is in charge of creating documents supporting best sellers, slow movers, product launches and sales contest
- Develops specific analysis about stores’ sales performance, sell-in sell-out and sell-through
- Performs standard and ad-hoc analysis of the store and products sales performance for all the markets
- Coordinates and supports the Retail for an efficient management of product order and re-assortment, unsold stock management and product delivery
- Cooperates with Visual Merchandising team, providing the team with directions regarding the items to be used for windows and display installation, in order to guarantee the coherence and homogeneity of stores image at worldwide level www.loropiana.com www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Master Degree in Management, Marketing or similar
- Former experience in similar roles (i.e. Shoes Merchandiser/buyer or Collection Merchandiser)
- Passion and strong knowledge of the Luxury market, with strong sensitivity and passion for the product
- Strong analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis on sales performance and report/feedback from the market
- Strong public speaking and persuasiveness, commercial attitude and ability in the sales
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, preferential element is the knowledge of Business Object and SAP
- Proactive, dynamic, team player with strong relational skills and influencing attitude
- Availability for frequent travel
- Fluent in English and Italian mandatory, additional fluency in French is a preferential element
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.loropiana.com.