dunhill are currently seeking a Global Marketing Coordinator to join their energetic Marketing team in North Audley Street.
The Global Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in assisting the marketing team with coordinating, implementing & measurement of global marketing activity, particularly digital media & CRM.
- Assisting global marketing manager with management of performance media through London based digital agency, focused on paid social and PPC
- Coordinate & consolidate global media activities / plans with local markets to ensure HQ has visibility on latest plans at all times – print, ooh & digital
- Supporting local marketing teams to ensure
- Coordinate approval process of local market advertising adaptations across all media channels and creative executions (print, OOH, display, social etc)
- Review all advertising to ensure adherence to campaign adaptation guidelines
- Run post campaign analysis on Google Analytics to understand impact / effect of global digital media campaigns
- Support on creating various Group / internal presentations
- Administrative support across the team as required
- Working with Head of CRM to create range of supporting tools & CRM data to support sales associates with clienteling programmes
- Working with Head of CRM to create monthly CRM reports and ad-hoc analysis as required
- 2:1 in relevant Marketing Degree
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Strong in Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly analytical / strongly numerate / excellent excel skills
- Data driven with ability to segment and present complex data in digestible manner
- Strong understanding of performance media, particularly paid social & PPC.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at same time to set deadlines
- Ability to spot trends and confidence to question the status quo
- Hunger to learn new areas and develop new skills
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in accuracy
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.