Job purpose: Global Franchising Manager
Management of the international process of opening and setting up new franchises and of alignment existing franchises, consistent with what is defined by the Company strategy. Owner of franchisees business plans, with “thought” to retail translated to the relevant market, following customer from the signing of the agreement up until the order is made in SR. Collaboration with franchising customer team, analysis sell-in/sell-out/results; marketing activities properly performed.
- Planning the necessary activities for new openings.
- Set priorities, involve and coordinate corporate functions that have direct responsibility in the activities (store planning, visual merchandising, licenses, marketing).
- Development and monitoring of franchise outlets in cooperation with the Regions.
- Ensure coherent business strategies across Regions.
- Define and manage the seasonal budget and monitor its progress/results.
- Follow the strategies established by WHS global management regarding purchases so that they are in line with the mass buy.
- Creation, drafting, disclosure of manuals and training books for product knowledge, VM strategy and sales ceremony.
- Monitor the correct marketing investment by the customer.
- Ensure that all points in the contract are properly executed and complied with.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to relate to all levels in the organization, social intelligence and teamwork.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving.
- Excellent language skills in English (the knowledge of at least a second foreign language is considered a plus).
- Computer skills: very good knowledge of Microsoft Office. www.retailtopjobs.com
- Good verbal communication and negotiation skills. www.fashiontopjobs.com
Positive, outgoing, high energy personality, able to thrive within a high paced environment and be multi- tasking.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.