Job description: Digital Art Director – YOOX – Milan
YOOX, launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.
YOOX, which is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering to more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
The candidate will have an active part in the process of devising graphics for YOOX web design project. He or she will develop creative and effective ideas and produce static and motion graphics.
- Design of layouts, art-working of online templates, enhance and refresh designs as needed;
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts with focus on brand identity;
- Brainstorm and implement creative ideas and strategies to promote YOOX campaigns and social media engagement;
- Create social media visual assets that are on-brand and coincide with the overall digital media strategy;
- Create high quality motion graphics, animated gifs, and infographics;
- Generate weekly assets: landing pages, editorial for emails, banners and newsletters;
- Understand the voice, audience and goals of YOOX to produce social media graphics that inspire fan engagement and tell the YOOX story;
- Encourage and support a culture of innovation throughout the company; help to design the tools to support the evolution of ideas;
- Contribute to new project ideation and conceptual development for marketing and sales brief;
- Working closely with Technology Development and User Experience (UX) teams with a scope to design new experiences that delight, engage and inform users.
Skills And Experience
The successful candidate need to have a solid digital design experience across a range of media and a history of communicating a brand. He or she will be highly creative and have the ability to quickly take concepts through to completion. The innovative nature of the team’s work requires a hands-on, dynamic attitude and we expect his/her involvement in all aspects of concept development.
- 2-3 years of experience in Web design, Visual design, Motion design, in a digital creative agency;
- High proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Sketch is plus;
- Strong interest in fashion communication, photography and video;
- Passion for emerging technologies and interactive tools; able to identify suitable opportunities to explore further;
- Strong skills in the practices of typography, colour, layout, video and photography;
- Strong time management of projects and tasks;
- Must be detail orientated, is able to work with tight deadlines and needs to be extremely well organized;
- Fluent English.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group’s luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers, over 840 million visits worldwide and consolidated net revenues of € 2.1 billion in 2017. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
For further information: www.ynap.com
Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP | Instagram: @YNAP www.fashiontopjobs.com
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit ynap.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.